- Specialized Foster Home Placement in homes that have been trained specifically on issues of Trauma and Developmental Disabilities.
- DDS Waiver Services
- Day Habilitation – 1:1 independent living skills instruction based on the individual’s assessed need.
- Comprehensive Case Management – by case management staff trained in disability related issues, trauma, Special Ed and IEP issues, adaptive equipment, etc.
- DDTCS Daycare Services – up to 5 hours a day of habilitation programming plus PT, OT, ST.
- Transition Services into adult living options for young adults still requiring support but aging out of the foster care system and DCFS Custody.
Request an Appointment
Our foster families have all completed pre-service training geared towards the special needs of children in care who experience developmental disabilities. Our foster families meet the state mandated requirements for background checks (state and national FBI criminal records, adult abuse, child abuse, and driving records) in addition to a long list of other requirements that must be satisfied prior to having a child placed in the home. All of our homes are required to maintain strict compliance with applicable licensing standards and are monitored for compliance quarterly. Children in care receive monthly visits by their Integrity, Inc. caseworker in the foster home. Weekly visits are done the first 12 weeks a new child is placed in the program. Our homes are specialized to meet the specific needs of children with disabilities and/or medical conditions that require more than typical care.
(501)-406-0442 x 216
Program Director for Children’s Services