Integrity’s mission is to help seniors, and people with physical disabilities, preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
Integrity ARChoices does this by providing dedicated caregiving services. We strive to give peace of mind to the client, their family, and concerned others during these often difficult times and understand that clients have unique needs.
Examples of some of the specific assistive activities provided in these services include:
- Tub Bathing
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Foot Care
- Shaving and Grooming
- Oral Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Ambulation Assistance (via Standby, Walker, Wheelchair, or Cane)
- Positioning and Range of Motion Activities
- Transferring and Mobility Assistance
- Toileting, Catheter and Ostomy Assistance
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Meal Preparation and Eating Assistance
- Limiting or Encouraging of Fluid Intake
ARChoices eligibility requires a determination of categorical eligibility, a level of care determination, the development of a plan of care, a cost comparison to determine the cost-effectiveness of the plan of care and notification of a choice between home and community-based waiver services and institutional services.
Request an Appointment
Please contact us to request an appointment.
6124 Northmoor Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
Call Us (501) 406-0442
Monday — Friday: 7:30am to 4pm
Saturday — Sunday: Closed