We Serve Kids in Central Arkansas
Are you the parent of a child who has recently been diagnosed with a Developmental Disability? Maybe you think your child is not like other children you see, and you don’t know where to turn? Are you frantically trying to locate services for your child’s special needs but don’t know where to start?
Integrity can help.
Our Child service options include:
- The Developmental Daycare Program serves children from six weeks old until they transition into school age.
- Habilitative Programming provides children with five hours a day of programming in Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapies for which they qualify based on an evaluation.
- DDS Waiver Services
- Comprehensive Case Management by staff trained in disability related issues, trauma, Special Ed and IEP issues, and adaptive equipment
- DDTCS Daycare Services for up to five hours a day of habilitation programming plus PT, OT, ST.
- Transition Services into adult living options for young adults still requiring support but aging out of the foster care system and DCFS Custody.
Integrity, Inc. takes pride in serving and supporting kids in Central Arkansas diagnosed with developmental disabilities, to help them get life started off on the right track.
When you’re here, you’re family!
Our mission is simple.
Since 1989, Integrity has provided support to individuals experiencing disabilities to live this mission.
We believe that all members of a community should be able to:
- Live in their community
- Work in their community.
- Have fun in their community.
Request an Appointment
Please contact us to request an appointment.
6124 Northmoor Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
Call Us (501) 406-0442
Monday — Friday: 7:30am to 4pm
Saturday — Sunday: Closed