We Serve Seniors in Central Arkansas
Are you an elder looking for support in your own home or the home in which you live? Do you have an elderly family member who needs support to stay in their own home and not be in a nursing facility?
We can help.
How We Can Assist You
Our nurses can assist you or an elderly family member with the following:
- Personal Care for individuals who need assistance with the completion of their daily living tasks.
- ARChoices Waiver Services provide support for adults who experience a physical disability. Services included in this program are Personal Care, Attendant Care, and Respite Care.
Our staff can assess your needs and help you make the contacts necessary to get the services started that will help keep you at home.
Whether you’re looking for services to help with daily life activities, support for you, or support for a loved one in need, we are your trusted resource.
Our Adult service options include:
- Personal Care for individuals who need assistance completing their daily living tasks.
- DDS Waiver Services for individuals who have a developmental disability and need support services to live as independently as possible.
- ARChoices Waiver Services provide support for adults who experience a physical disability. Services included within this program are Personal Care, Attendant Care, and Respite Care.
Integrity, Inc. takes pride in serving and supporting seniors in the community to help them remain independent and living in their own homes.
When you’re here, you’re family!
Our mission is simple.
Since 1989, Integrity has provided support to individuals experiencing disabilities to live this mission.
We believe that all members of a community should be able to:
Live in their community
Work in their community.
Have fun in their community.
Request an Appointment
Please contact us to request an appointment.
6124 Northmoor Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
Call Us (501) 406-0442
Monday — Friday: 7:30am to 4pm
Saturday — Sunday: Closed