Personal Care Services
For individuals who are elderly and/or otherwise disabled and in need of assistance in order to maintain their independence in the community, our Health Services Department offers an array of services designed to support the individual in his or her own home or place of residence.
Services in this area are provided under the supervision of a nurse, who also manages the individual’s health services case at Integrity.
Examples of some of the specific assistive activities provided in these services include:
- Tub Bathing
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Foot Care
- Shaving and Grooming
- Oral Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Ambulation Assistance (via Standby, Walker, Wheelchair, or Cane)
- Positioning and Range of Motion Activities
- Transferring and Mobility Assistance
- Toileting, Catheter and Ostomy Assistance
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Meal Preparation and Eating Assistance
- Limiting or Encouraging of Fluid Intake
Our Nursing Staff is happy to assist caregivers in navigating the referral process. Once eligibility is determined, our nursing staff will handle procuring the physician’s prescription, establishing and maintaining services in the individual’s home.
Request an Appointment
Please contact us to request an appointment.
6124 Northmoor Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
Call Us (501) 406-0442
Monday — Friday: 7:30am to 4pm
Saturday — Sunday: Closed