Notice to Applicants
Reference forms must be completed by previous Supervisor/Employer and should be faxed or mailed by the person completing the form. Letters of recommendation will also be accepted. Reference forms filled out by a family member will not be accepted.
Your completed application will be reviewed and if your availability matches our vacancies an interview will be scheduled.
Requirements for various departments:
- Two employment references
- A copy of HS Diploma/GED or high level of education
- State Police background checks
- Adult and Child Maltreatment backgrounds
- Drug Screen
- 5-year proof of residency is required, if not a resident of the state of Arkansas, and FBI check will be conducted
- Photo ID & Social Security Card
- An Individual employee specific email address is required
- Minimal computer skills are required
- Smart phone and or electronic device with location services is required
Supportive Living with Children and Adults – Working one on one with client instructing and increasing Independent Living Skills and Community Integration skills.
- Proof of Auto Insurance if transporting
Personal Care – In-home care for children and adults
- CNA license and or Personal Care Certificate – please attach with application
- EVV Registration – Letter & EVV Number – please attach with application
Alternate Living (with Adults) – Twenty-four-hour care in employee’s home.
- Host Home Application
- Completed background checks from all members of your household 18 year of age and older
Day Care – Instruction to help children overcome developmental delays.
- DCCECE Background Checks
Adult Development – structured learning activities and hands-on development, participants practice skills to prepare for real-life social interactions, academic situations, and other circumstances expected through the adult development and aging process.
After hire, all employees will be required to complete New Employee Training that is web-based. In addition, there will be on-going training updates required for all employees. If you accept a position with the agency and do not work or repeatedly refuse assignments, the agency reserves the right to terminate employment.
Applications with incomplete information will be held for a 90-day period. To check on the status of your application please contact Wanda Reed (501-918-9902) or Roze Sharp (501-918-0453).
Interview does not imply or guarantee employment.